Monday, April 29, 2013

#23 "Ricky"




On April 25th, I was given a number because was told they had found a Min Pin. I was praying it was my baby but it ended up being a little bitty 6 lb baby boy who was not neutered. I was sad this was not my Maddox but it sounded like he was in good hands & he might of found his new forever home. Then a few days later we saw a listing for the same baby boy on Craigslist, I guess he was not geting along with the other baby at the house that found him so she knew he would be happier with someone else. We did not want him to end up in the wrong hands so thanks to Donna Badger with OK Yorkie Rescue for saving this little baby! We named him "Ricky". He loves to snuggle and is very sweet!! When other dogs bark, he likes to bark & then howl! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment