Monday, July 8, 2013

#30 "Bella"



Team Maddox was doing regular shelter checks for Maddox and sent me this sweet girl named Bella. She was surrendered which meant she did not have alot of time! =""(((( She is precious and a Dolly! I don't understand how you can drop that sweet face off at the shelter! Breaks my heart! =''((( a She is a spayed, female, Black and Tan Miniature Pinscher. Only 2 years old. I spent all day networking her all over. I was messaging about Bella all night! Before went to bed had 2 foster options and a rescue in IL to take her but then this morning got the best call ever that my favorite rescue was going to take her.. My friend is with OK yorkie rescue that goes to the shelter every day to look for Maddox so she actually tagged her to keep her safe since we knew she didn't have alot of time.. We acted quickly while we worked on finding rescue or foster.. ;)) I was not about to let anything happen to her! It is nice to have connections in OK.. Just wish I had them other places! ='((

No comments:

Post a Comment