Thursday, May 2, 2013

#25 "Jack"

I saw this cute face on an email I get from Petharbor every day of babies in shelters around Oklahoma city area, that fit Maddox's description. Kept seeing this same cute face so I messaged a friend that checks the shelter for me weekly to see if she saw him. She did some PI work for me and foudn out he was in a holding tank. His family was in jail but she said he was safe and was going to be put in adoption program. I sent him to several rescues trying to network him and get him out of there.. I was told he was safe by a local rescue but still kept checking.. Then on May 2nd got a call saying Jackie, this baby has 24 hours!! Oh my goodness I felt like I was going to puke.. But thanks to a friend of mine with a local rescue she saved him for me!She picked him up and he is free!! We are searching for his new forever home! He is very cute and very sweet and just wants to be in your lap and just wants to be loved. ;)) The rescue named "Jack" after me since I saved him! 

May 9, 2013: Its with a very heavy heart I'm writing this... Our precious angel Jack crossed the rainbow bridge today... I'm so devastated beyond words & can't stop crying!! =""(((( Thank you Donna for breaking him out of jail so he could be loved his last few days on earth & be with people trying to save him & give him a good life! As you said he is completely healed & playing with all the other babies in heaven! And now Maddox has another angel doggie watching over him & guiding him home!' We love you Jack!! You have touched our lives forever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment