Friday, May 3, 2013

#26 "Baby 26"


Day after we saved Jack and got him out of the shelter got a message saying 2 more little babies were at the shelter. One was a little boy only a few months old that had been surrendered to the shelter by his family. I have learned they do not have to hold owner surrenders for the 3 days so freaked out and started sharing him all over the Rescue world. I am lucky to have made some new connections with rescues all over Oklahama City. This baby was not even on Petharbor so have to think it was because of Donna telling me about him that we were able to get him out of there so quickly!! That was a Friday & he was saved by a rescue the following Monday!!! =)))) If I was still in Oklahoma City I seriously would of went and got him myself.. He is so cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment