Saturday, January 26, 2013

#7 “MADDEE”

After Karin and Cade tracked Maddox’s scent near NW 150th & MacArthur Blvd in the Deer Creek Addition, I was back posting signs and saw a very scared older female dog. She was about to run onto MacArthur Blvd and I was not about to let her get hit by a car, I was able to lure her with treats to my car. She is the most adorable, sweet girl ever. She stayed with me for a night and my friend Stephanie has been keeping her as we look for her owners.

UPDATE April 2, 2013:Today is an extremely sad day, Maddee went across the Rainbow Bridge. We search so hard to find this amazing girls family, with no luck. I’m glad she was able to live her last months with Stephanie enjoying her rides to the late and knowing she had people who loved her. Maddee’s face will forever be in our hearts. Thank you Stephanie for welcoming her into your life and being so loving, compassionate and kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment