Wednesday, February 6, 2013

#11 and #12 "BABY BOY & JOHNNIE"



Just as I was getting ready for an interview with a person from The Oklahoman, I received a call from someone who believed they had found Maddox and a little white dog. Again I thought to myself, great Maddox found a friend. I left my aunt waiting for the reporter and drove over to check out the call. Brittany, a person who became involved after finding out about my search, had been following these two dogs since 7:30 AM. She had caught the white dog (Maltese) but hadn’t been able to catch the Min Pin. Just as I pulled up, four other volunteers showed up and we saw a small Min Pin run out of the bushes, we were able to corner him and catch him. Brittany kept the two and tried to find their owners. Nobody came forward to claim either of them but Brittany decided to keep “Baby Boy” and is happy to report he is a momma’s boy and follows her everywhere. The Maltese baby is “Johnnie” and is living the high life with Brittany’s friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment