Friday, February 15, 2013

#14 "SAM"

Amy’s Liquor Store employee on NW 23rd said he had seen a dog looking like Maddox crossing NW 23rd several times all day. He was concerned because NW 23rd is extremely busy and he was worried he was going to get hit by a car. I began driving around and just as I was about to give up, I found him on another street. I was able to catch him with the help of a guy with a female Min Pin – really works with an unaltered male! He stayed with me a week and I fell in love! His favorite thing to do was nap in my suitcase. He comforted me and was great company every night while I searched for Maddox. We weren’t able to find his owners. I wanted to keep him, but since he ran from me twice – I knew LA wasn’t the best place for him. It broke my heart to give him to a rescue but I knew they would find him the best family. I’m happy to report he has a new loving home! Little Sam touched my life forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment