Wednesday, February 27, 2013

#17 "Izza Bella"

Received a call of dog that looked like Maddox run into Apts behind Taco Bueno at 39th expy & Meridian. I searched for awhile and saw nothing, as I was turning around, I saw this poor little guy sitting by the dumpster. He was just laying there looking all sad. Very friendly & let me come right up to him. I gave him some treats, put a leash on him, and told him let's go bye bye. He was limping bad so I picked him up and put him in the car.. Took him to Neel Vet to get scanned and no micro-chip. They said they couldn't take him unless he had their tag so I decided to go down the street to Warr Acres clinic (not sure why didn't go their first) but she scanned him again to be sure and we found no chip. I was not sure what I was going to do. He seemed very tired and skinny and had a hurt leg. A good friend that has been helping me daily find Maddox, arrived right in time and we decided to board him for a few nights at Warr Acres so he can rest. Thanks to Safe Haven for rescuing him and taking care of him! We think he is about a year old. Not sure what breed but he has a long body like a Daschund and has a Rotweiller face.. I thought he was a Rotweiller baby at first! He has some big paws & is very friendly! He deserves a forever home that will spoil him rotten! We named him Luigi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment