Thursday, January 16, 2014

Babies SAVED




This journey with Maddox has been filled with ups & downs and so bitter sweet. I have had moments where I don’t know if I can keep going. My heart just hurts so bad and I have truly not been myself since my baby got lost a year ago. The love for your child is so powerful and all I want to do is protect him and not being able to and not knowing where his is, is unbearable. I miss Maddox so much and can’t even explain the pain I have been feeling. I know some days my posts are probably really hard to read because I am so down that all I do is cry. I had told myself I need to start being more positive and trying to live my life again.. It’s just hard and especially hard when you have personal attacks against you. I am very sensitive if you haven’t noticed and I really take things to heart. It hurts when people say such mean things. But someone told me “Jackie you are an incredible woman and a warrior for the Lord. Don’t’ ever feel alone or too the point you can’t go on. He is with you always just as I am. He will give you strength and peace if you let him. Satan is attacking you because Maddox has brought so many together that LOVE the Lord. He will continue to answer our prayers.”

I do realize so many blessings have come out of this nightmare also. I have always said everything happens for a reason and I truly believe Maddox was put on this earth to do amazing things. He has already done so many amazing things!

This quote was one that my sister sent me.. 
“Hard times are often blessings in disguise. Let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a rough day, a bad month, or a crappy year. Things will unquestionably change – you will not feel this way forever. Truth be told, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You.” You simply can’t feel real happy unless you’ve felt heartache. You can’t have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can’t know what it’s like to feel whole until you know what it’s like to feel completely shattered. And you can’t be rebirthed until you’ve passed on from who you used to be.”


So the things I want to put in the Thank YOU box are all the blessings that came out of this past year.
1) Maddox saved his two sisters Bliss & Brownie. Bliss was saved from the streets in Oklahoma City and Brownie was saved from a kill shelter in California.
2) Maddox & I have a new bigger family. We have made so many new friends all over the country.
3) Several Babies saved in Oklahoma. The picture is only 8 of them but we have saved about 40 babies from the streets in OKC, from shelters, reunited with families simply by searching craigslist, etc, etc.. Each of these precious ones are safe and alive and happy because of Maddox! Link to see more of them. http://bringmaddoxhome.com/Saved.html
a. Angel & her two babies Rowdy & Mikey were saved from OKC shelter by IMPS thanks to Elizabeth for fostering! All are doing great!
b. Jett – he is our miracle baby who was saved from shelter by Dogs as Family! He had 3 broken legs and was in so much pain. Poor baby boy.  But he is doing great now!
c. Faith – She was at OKC shelter with babies. Someone saved her babies and left her there! Thanks to Donna B. for saving her!
d. Ricky – He was posted on Craigslist as a freebie. Thanks to Donna B. for saving thim too! He is the sweetest thing ever and apparently loves everyone and likes to give hugs! 
e. Bentley – This little baby was at the OKC shelter all alone.. Just a baby. He had kennel cough and was sick for awhile but thanks to IMPS & Donna C for saving this cutie patootie! 
f. Rascal – This sweet baby was roaming and we got a call thinking he was Maddox. Thanks to Jennifer for saving him from the streets & Dogs as Family for taking him in when we couldn’t find his family!
4) Maddox and I have found our calling and have made rescue connections all over the country so we can keep saving babies. I have been volunteering in Cali by transporting, helping with pledge collecting, even might start helping with Kindred Hearts Transport, or helping with MPP. Maddox has opened up so many opportunities for me to follow my passion which is saving babies. (Just trying to figure out what my exact calling is)
5) Maddox recruited a couple of new IMPS fosters in OK area. There isn’t a min pin rescue besides them in the area so fosters are needed desperately!
6) I have heard through the grapevine a Min Pin rescue might be started in Oklahoma City! Praying this is true!
7) So many have told me that because of Maddox, they chipped their babies, they have tags on them, they are more careful about leaving them with strangers, etc, etc. So Maddox has helped educate the world (including his Mommy) that you can never be too careful when it comes to your babies and there are so many lost babies.. =’’’((
8) Several Team Maddox members spend hours & hours searching petfinder pages & shelters for Maddox. Two pages were set up in hopes someone will reunite Maddox with his family.  Letter to Maddox..
9) "Dear Maddox, what you have done for others .. Do you know I spend 3 hrs a day searching the Petfinders site and shelters for you. This page was also set-up in hopes someone will reunite you with the most dedicated family I have ever seen... Your disappearance brought back the pain and sadness that consumed me when my Vet lost my Min Pin... Now seeing how dedicated your mom and your fans are, I try to match found dogs to lost dogs for happy reunions. keeping them all on one page makes it easier for many on my list. As I look for you at every shelters page, determined to search every shelter in the USA... just in case someone found you....now, you are helping share other shelter dogs too...the ones that don't have people posting pictures of them on Facebook. Like my local shelter, they told me to just post the Petfinder listings to share on FB. So, not only the hunt for you is still on, I have one page to put all the Shelter Min Pin on; The Min Pin Rescue Militia because the Militia is after you dear Maddox, you have an army fighting for you!! The shelter dogs posted in the group Min Pin Rescue Militia, are the ones without any FB exposure. So Maddox, you are also helping those dogs find their owner or a new owner."

Here are links to both pages.. =))

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MinPinRescueMilitia/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lostfoundanimals/

10) Maddox has brought so many amazing people together who believe in miracles and have never given up on him and have never lost faith! I know with all of you rooting him on, he will come home!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment